Financial planners and advisers recommend that any investment strategy should include real estate. Your choices are to:
- invest directly in property or
- indirectly through real estate investment trusts (REITs) or similar structures
Many people believe that home ownership gives them enough exposure to property investing, while others choose to add more property into their investment mix.
Our BiG Guide #3.1 Property Investing How to start investing in real estate gives you an overview. So you can choose whether or not, and how, to include property in your portfolio. And whether you invest:
- directly or indirectly – BiG Guide #4.1Share Investing| How to get started investing in shares will also help
- yourself or with the help of property investment professionals, buyers agents, real estate agents
- yourself or with the help of a financial planner or others in the superannuation and investment industries
We show you the types of experts to get advice from, the various strategies available, and some common issues and topics, and mistakes to avoid.
Feel free to share this post with friends, family or others you think may be interested in getting their money working better. (Just click on the green subscribe button on our Homepage – join us for our next free blog updates and the next Guides)
All the very best with your investing.
the Bucket List Investing Chick