Their reports and most of their events are free and can be viewed online.”They say: “is an independent think tank dedicated to developing high quality public policy for Australia’s future … formed in 2008 in response to a widespread view in government and business that Australia needed a non-partisan think tank providing independent, rigorous and practical solutions to some of the country’s most pressing problems.These three words are vital to Grattan’s mission. We are independent, taking the perspective of the Australian public interest rather than any interest group … We are rigorous in obtaining the best available evidence from our own data analysis and from published work. And we are practical in articulating what governments should do to improve the lives of all Australians. [We] run seven policy programs: Australian Perspectives, Cities, Energy, Health, Higher Education, Productivity, Growth and School Education.”
- Our Christmas gift to you from Australia’s ‘top financial columnist’.
- Business Start Ups| Entrepreneurship| Mark Bouris and Me – OMG?!
- Advisers say you should have property in your investment portfolio. How?
- BiG’s green guru Mark Bouris launches guru!
- BiG Guide#4.1 Share Investing| How to get started investing in shares