They say: “is a social network for Australian residential real estate and property… for homeowners, investors, tenants, and the business people who serve them. People use Housenet to find the right professional or service provider, to share property documents securely, to get industry tips, the latest news, and to grow their business. [It] … offers a new, viral platform for listing property. Whether you’re a consumer or business, you can list real estate for sale, for rent or to share, and connect directly with interested parties online. [It also has the] Women in Real Estate Group a closed discussion group for female investors and women working in the real estate and property industries.”
- What should you spend your time, energy and money on? Some tips for making better investing choices.
- Our Christmas gift to you from Australia’s ‘top financial columnist’.
- Business Start Ups| Entrepreneurship| Mark Bouris and Me – OMG?!
- Advisers say you should have property in your investment portfolio. How?
- BiG’s green guru Mark Bouris launches guru!