They say: “is a popular and respected author, commentator and presenter on the nature and dynamics of the Australian residential property market. His years of successful investment experience and professional research into the housing market are distilled in his landmark publication, Mastering the Australian Housing Market…” … “[Our] approach is to directly estimate future demand levels, because we understand that population growth and demographic change, when combined with economic, finance and climatic trends are the leading indicators of demand. Our … Property Power Database… measure[s] demand trends and predict[s] expected changes in prices and rents down to suburb level in the short term, that is, in one to three years … [our] services are of immense benefit to public and private investors wanting to know where to buy and when to sell to maximise the short term growth and rent potential of their investments.”
- Our Christmas gift to you from Australia’s ‘top financial columnist’.
- Business Start Ups| Entrepreneurship| Mark Bouris and Me – OMG?!
- Advisers say you should have property in your investment portfolio. How?
- BiG’s green guru Mark Bouris launches guru!
- BiG Guide#4.1 Share Investing| How to get started investing in shares