They say: “provide a way that property investors can learn about property investment from fellow investors … the forum is a place for investors to: Discuss property investment issues in general; Share reviews and recommendations on a wide variety of investment resources and services (everything from events, books, software, websites, sources of finance, property-accountants, etc); Help each other evaluate property investment opportunities; Keep abreast of important education events (courses, seminars, workshops, etc); Keep up to date on the latest innovative investment techniques;Make friends, keep in touch, motivate, support and mentor each other … [the] Forum [is] a natural extension of what Jan and I have been trying to achieve through our books and software tools: to help fellow property investors and potential property investors gain the knowledge necessary to confidently invest in real estate.”
- What should you spend your time, energy and money on? Some tips for making better investing choices.
- Our Christmas gift to you from Australia’s ‘top financial columnist’.
- Business Start Ups| Entrepreneurship| Mark Bouris and Me – OMG?!
- Advisers say you should have property in your investment portfolio. How?
- BiG’s green guru Mark Bouris launches guru!