They say: “is an independent property advisory and forecasting research house which specialises in providing accurate property related advice, research and data to financial institutions, property developers and real estate investors … Property market mispricing is rampant. Each day there are hundreds of transactions completed where either a buyer has overpaid or a seller has undersold. Each year there are opportunities that go begging where whole markets have been overbought or oversold. The reason: information and advice that is either inadequate, biased or both. That is why successful property investing demands access to the right information, critical thinking, in-depth research and a fundamental understanding of the drivers of demand, supply and timing. SQM Research has the very tools to enable investors to answer these questions …”
- What should you spend your time, energy and money on? Some tips for making better investing choices.
- Our Christmas gift to you from Australia’s ‘top financial columnist’.
- Business Start Ups| Entrepreneurship| Mark Bouris and Me – OMG?!
- Advisers say you should have property in your investment portfolio. How?
- BiG’s green guru Mark Bouris launches guru!