Now you’ve seen what investments you can buy, next is to work out how to buy them. That’s assuming you don’t need to revisit some other Challenge Days to work on:
- Money management or to get your finances in order – so you can buy later? The resources we’ve given you in Day 2 and throughout BiG can help.
- Your investing options a little more? Days 3-5 especially will help. You might want to do more research and take advantage of any end of financial year or ‘special offers’ for investing products or services throughout the investing industry. We post many we receive on BiG and our Facebook Page. We don’t necessarily endorse the providers – and we receive no financial benefit from sharing them – but like to show you what’s around.
- Getting professional advice from a financial planner or others? Days 9-19 show you some options.
If you are ready to buy shares, into a fund, an investment property or other investment Section 2. Ancillary investment services and Directories/Comparison/Rating/’Find’ sites and providers in the BiG Directory has information on:
- How to buy investments, and
- Who can help you buy them or buy them for you
Whether you want to buy them yourself, or with the help of a third party such as:
- Financial planners
- Property investment advisers
- Real estate agents
- Buyer’s agents
So good luck as you spend the weekend scouring investing markets with your shopping checklists and maybe shopping buddies! Whether it’s the real estate pages with your 20 Must Ask Questions for Property Investors and Margaret Lomas – or anywhere else, with anyone else!
We hope that all the guides, tools and tips we’ve shown you make shopping clearer, and more successful for you, than perhaps in the past.
Love to get your feedback – email or leave a comment.
I’d also be delighted if you find BiG and my work helpful, and share it with friends, family and others who want to build on their investments.
Just click on the “Subscribe” green button to the right, be part of the Challenge and receive our updates – free!
All the very best with your investing!
the Bucket List Investing Chick
Enjoy Days 27-28 W/E shopping, reviewing or reflecting
Day 29 BiG30Day Investing Challenge – Haven’t Started Investing Yet? Maybe You’re Dreamin’?
Day 30 BiG 30Day Investing Challenge – Investing BiG Regrets | Investing B.S. | Investing Boot Camps
Where we’ve been – 30 Day Challenge Blog overview:
Day 5 – Who Can You Turn to for Investing Help? People and ‘Players’ in the Investment Industry (Day 7-8 W/E)
Day 12 – Part 4 Less Regulated Advisers – Analysts, Commentators and Gurus (Day 13-14 W/E)
Day 19 – Who are the best investment gurus? Part 4| Choose a Guru (Day 20-21 W/E)
Day 26 BiG 30Day Investing Challenge| Time to invest – just do it! Step 5 Time to shop – for your investments!