They claim: “is Australia’s first choice when seeking solutions which add value to important property, planning and economic development projects. Our national team of dedicated, award winning professionals provide economic analysis, strategic and statutory planning, in-depth research and specialised advisory services to all property sectors … [with] expertise in the delivery of property advisory. Our unique combination of economics, planning, research and spatial analysis enables us to deliver commercial outcomes for our clients.
MacroPlan’s Advisory team has a fundamental understanding of market drivers and timing as well as experience in all aspects of the property cycle. As such, we can deliver accurate and innovative service and advice tailored to individual needs.
MacroPlan’s range of advisory services covers a broad agenda, but is designed to provide clients with practical and professional advice that can ultimately determine the success of a project.
These services include:
- Transaction advisory (acquisition and disposal for leased / owned property)
- Market calls (via expression of interest / tender)
- Bid management and strategy
- Preparation of Information Memoranda/PDA/IPO and terms sheets
- Feasibility analysis and financial modelling
- Funding applications and PPPs
- Business planning and investment / divestment strategies
- Concept development
- Site analysis and land use strategy
- Project planning
- Project management
- Preparation of planning applications
- Coordination of technical consultancies including i.e. heritage, ecology, indigenous, landscape, fauna/fauna, biodiversity
- Policy development, specifically relating to social and affordable housing
- Statutory and strategic planning support”