Wealth creation gurus
Website: The Aussie Wrapper
Pros/Cons: Strategy Wraps see PropertyChat Forums
He claims: “Here’s exactly what YOU need to know, right now, about positive cash flow property investing — from an investor with 20 plus years experience!
Inside this FREE interview you’ll discover …
- The top 3 things you need to be successful — and how much experience you’ll need
- The type of person who gets the best results with this cash flow strategy
- How much you can expect to make per month, and the concept of the “big pay day”
- What part of the property market offers you the best opportunity for positive cash flow deals — know the type of home you’ll be looking for
- Where in Australia you can use this positive cash flow strategy
- Why this strategy outweighs doing it hard for the tax benefits of negative geared property (which only makes you more of a slave to a job you might not even like)
- The best way to get started — and how long it really takes to be good at this strategy
- Do you need a buyer first, or a house? It’s answered here!
- The surprising strategy for fast tracking your success in a property deal
- Common problems you’re likely to encounter
- How to benefit from the banks tightening home loans and financing requirements (and why you’ll be seen as a “super hero” — it’s a “win-win” against the banks!
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW … FREE and without obligation!
Take advantage of this successful Aussie investor’s experience in getting started the right way with positive cash flow property investing.”
spending your money
What area of money and investing are you going to explore?
Grab your free Life planner
Disclaimer: The information and comments in this site are general in nature, opinion only and don’t take your personal financial circumstances into account. Our aim is purely to educate you and show you people and organisations in the finance and investing industries you may, or may not, choose to contact for personal financial advice. Any claims or comments of others are strictly those of the cited individual and not endorsed by Andrea or Best investment Gurus. Before you take any financial or investing action or buy any service or product - get your own independent financial advice, tailored to your specific needs.